Keto Electrolytes 250mg Powder
Electrolytes are NOT optional.
Electrolytes are electrically charged minerals and compounds that help your body do much of its work. We need them to move our muscles, send neurotransmitter signals from our brain to various organs, and retain and regulate healthy fluid volume levels... All humans need electrolytes to survive they are ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE.
Table salt contains less than 40% sodium, meaning to hit the optimal range, we would need to consume 15 table spoons of salt per day.
Our high strength, super bioavailable electrolytes allow us to reach this optimal range with ease.
Becoming ketogenic has unparalleled health benefits but when new to ketosis, the body depletes glucose stored in the muscle as glycogen, along with it water and electrolytes, this can lead to fatigue, headache, brain fog, irritability, nausea, this is known as the dreaded... KETO FLU.
This is very common as the body is going through a detoxification phase, but many of these effects can be negated with the supplementation of Electrolytes.
What Are The Benefits?
- Increased energy
- Increased focus and concentration
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- Better workouts
- Better mood
- Better hydration
- Electrolyte balance
- Normal muscle function
- Protection of cellular oxidative stress
- Contribution to normal blood pressure
Much More Than Just an Electrolyte Formula
Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium... What else? Our Electrolyte formula also contains...
- Vitamin C to protect cells from oxidative stress and contribute to a healthy immune system
- Molybdenum to process proteins, DNA and break down toxins
- Selenium to boost the immune system, lower oxidative stress and reduce inflammation
- Astaxanthin which is 65 x stronger than Vitamin C and 550 x more effective than Vitamin E as an anti-oxidant
Clinically proven benefits of Astaxanthin
Microalgae produce astaxanthin to protect themselves from stressful environmental conditions. This attribute is transmitted to humans by ingestion as food or supplements. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of natural Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae have led more than a thousand clinical and pre-clinical studies that show benefits in brain health, cardiovascular support, eye health, skin health, antiaging, and athletic performance.
- Known as the “The king of the carotenoids,” it is nature’s most powerful antioxidant.
- Unlike other carotenoids, it never becomes a prooxidant.
- It absorbs UV rays reducing skin damage from sun exposure.
- Most available antioxidants cannot cross endothelial cells, astaxanthin does cross the blood-brain and blood-retinal barriers to help preserve neurons and eye health.
- Having both hydrophilic and lipophilic sites, the Astaxanthin molecule stretches through the phospholipid bilayer of cell membranes creating a shield that protects mitochondria, ribosomes and nuclear DNA against oxidative damage.
- Supports healthy inflammatory response blocking COX 2 pathway, it also suppresses serum levels of interleukin 1B, prostaglandin E2, C Reactive Protein, and tumor necrosis factor-alpha
Astaxanthin power compared with other antioxidants
- 800 times stronger than CoQ10
- 65 times stronger than vitamin C
- 550 times stronger than vitamin E
- 54 times stronger than beta carotene
- 21 times stronger than synthetic astaxanthin
How to use
Simply dissolve 5g (1/2 serving) to 10g in 500-700ml of water, stir or mix in a shaker.
Use 1-2 times per day.
250g 25 - 50 servings
Potassium Tri Citrate, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Magnesium Tri Citrate, Sodium Bi Carbonate, Natural Flavouring, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides of Stevia, NatAxtin Powder CWD 2.5% Astaxanthin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Colour: Beta Carotene