D-BHB Exogenous Ketones - Chocolate Flavour
Keto-Pro BHB Exogenous Ketones – 250g MORE BHB per gram than other MARKET LEADERS. During In-house testing, Keto-Pro BHB raised ketones quicker, higher and for longer than other market leaders.
What are BHB Exogenous Ketones
First of all, let’s explain what a ketone is…put simply, Ketones are produced within the body when fatty acids are broken down by the liver to produce energy in the absence of glucose (sugar). This is the aim of someone wanting to live a ketogenic lifestyle.
These are endogenous Ketones… Produced from within the body
Exogenous ketones are supplied from outside the body in supplement form.
It can take a few days to become ketogenic naturally and it’s not always easy, many experience keto flu symptoms, things like headaches, aching, lethargy, nausea, all common side effects of becoming ketogenic initially but by supplementing with exogenous ketones can help combat these side effects by helping your body induce a ketogenic state and ramping up endogenous ketones production. Exogenous Ketones are also bound to salts (electrolytes) lack of which can further exacerbate the keto flu.
Up to 63 Servings (from 1 - 3 scoops per serve)
- Our own BHB Exogenous Ketones boast more BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate) per gram than most market leaders.
- Smaller serving size due to stronger formula
- More servings per tub than other market leaders
- Our formula has a faster absorption rate than other market leaders, with change in Ketones levels noticeable with urine strips within 20mins.
- Our Ketones offer all the benefits the other market leaders offer and so much more at a much lower price!
- 21 – 63 Servings per 250g tub
Chocolate Flavour :
Magnesium 3-hydroxybutyrate, Calcium 3-hydroxybutyrate, Sodium 3-hydroxybutyrate, Cocoa Powder, Stevia
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Silicon Dioxide
When to use
- To get into ketosis faster.
- After heavier carb days to get back into ketosis.
- For an added boost in the morning.
- To fuel your workout.
- Before a big meeting to stay sharp and focused.
- Each day for health benefits and weight management
Many use Exogenous ketones to help with fat burning, I use them everyday but for the health benefits, clarity of mind and instant, clean, pure energy.
Mix 1 -3 scoops with 250ml of water or a black coffee. Consume up-to 3 times per day. Consume 30mins to one hour before eating. For Fat loss, don’t over consume, twice a day is plenty, and don’t consume late afternoon, give the body a chance to ramp up it’s own endogenous ketone production.
I personally use 1 scoop in my morning coffee along with a serving of C8 MCT as these work synergistically together, I won’t eat for at-least 30mins to one hour after after consuming and I’ll have another around 3pm. I won’t consume any-more unless I’m looking to fuel an afternoon workout.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
Keto, paleo, Vegan, refined sugar free, gluten and grain free
If you need further help or advice, we are on hand to help via our contact form . Alternatively by email email@example.com
To listen to our episode with British Body Building Champion/Nutritionist and Keto expert founder Richard Smith click here: Richard Smith Keto Interview
To watch a short explainer video on Exogenous Ketones click here: